Managing Your Daily Finances
Daily money management can sometimes feel overwhelming and out of control. We can help you prevent or solve the problems that arise from everyday money-related concerns.
- Are you frequently being charged late fees because your bills don't get paid on time?
- If you have credit card debt, do you know how much interest you are being charged? And what portion of your monthly payment is actually going to paying down your debt?
- Do you know how much you are spending? And on what?
- Do you need help tracking health care claims and doctors' bills?
- Do you dread gathering and organizing documents for your accountant at tax time?
- Are you filing your tax returns on time? Or are you paying late fees and interest?
Here are just some of the ways that we may be able to help you.
- Prepare checks, set up automated bill payment, arrange for direct deposits, reconcile bank statements
- Track spending or set up a process and teach you how to track spending yourself
- Track medical claims, reimbursements and other medical expenses, and prepare a year-end summary for your accountant
- Organize year-end records for your accountant
- Research and recreate past year records to help your accountant file delinquent or corrected tax returns
- Serving as a liaison between you and income tax professionals, lawyers and financial advisors
- Organize your financial files